Friday, June 19, 2009

Its Britney Bitch!

Britney Spears leaving the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in London wearing a fab pink leather bag, I'm not sure what designer it is, but I will find out. Her shades look like Oliver Peoples and her yellow jacket really compliments her. She's gearing up for her Circus tour in Australia and in August she's performing at Madison Square Garden! I have to score tickets, I saw her a few months ago but I have to see it again. Britney recently told Hello magazine "People thought I was finished, didn't they? I guess for a while last year it looked that way. Nothing I can do about the past. But I'm hoping to prove them wrong now."

1 comment:

  1. Britney Spears North America Circus Tour!

    I can’t wait to go!

    For dates and tickets, go to

    http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/723427?tab=mtou&ac_link=bspears08_vanity&tm_link=britneyspears_findshow

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete